During the past few years one of Kesla’s main area of interest has been Asia. The list of representatives in Asia has now widened further as Kesla and Agon Pacific Co. Ltd have signed a contract of cooperation for sales and services of KESLA products in Thailand.
Agon Pacific has Finnish roots
Agon Pacific Co. Ltd is a Finnish majority owned company, and one of the founders and acting CEO is Finn, Tommi Ijäs. Agon Pacific is the leading boiler service provider in Southeast Asia. The company provides equipment and services to power plants and boilers throughout the value chain. With this agreement, the company now widens its products and services portfolio to forestry related KESLA products: grapples, chippers, tractor loaders and trailers and especially harvester heads.
– Synergy benefits with the power plant and boiler business can be easily achieved as many potential and existing wood harvesting clients are already familiar with our company, and this is part of the value chain we already serve, states Tommi Ijäs, CEO and founder of Agon Pacific.
– Agon Pacific has a very strong hold also in the after sales side of the business, which is essential when selling forestry machines, adds Janne Häyrynen, Sales Manager for APAC at Kesla.
– We have been working in Thailand now for a few years and during that time we have had successful cooperation with many of the big players in the field. Now, with the help of Agon Pacific, we are able to serve more companies and from the local field, states Mika Tahvanainen, the Marketing Director of Kesla.
Mechanization in the forests of Thailand has barely started. Kesla’s new cooperation partner Agon Pacific completes Kesla’s strong presence, support and after sales in mechanizing forestry.
We held Office Blessing Ceremony in the morning, 09 Jan 2019 Start our new year with meritable and positive things.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- AGON PACIFIC CO. LTD STARTS AS A KESLA DEALER IN THAILAND
- Office Blessing Ceremony At New Office Location
- Relocation Headquarter Office
- Nurse Shark: Return To The Sea
- SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT POLICY
- Agon Pacific took part in 1st Nordic CEO Roundtable event on October 18th, 2018.
- Agon Pacific is now a proud member of the “Customs Alliances Program”
- Valmet signs a cooperation agreement for boiler services with Agon Pacific
- 100th Anniversary of The Independent Day of Finland
- REVALIDATED AND NEW ASME CERTIFICATE
- GRAND OPENING NEW AGON PACIFIC WORKSHOP BAN CHANG RAYONG
- Raumaster Presentation
- ASME AUDIT COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WHOLE TEAM!
- Movie trailer progression for new manufacturing workshop, Banchang, Rayong
- Agon Pacific to Expand Manufacturing Capacity in Rayong, Thailand
- Drone Inspection By Arc Production
- About Us
- Agon Pacific In Brief
- Boiler Inspection
- Boiler Maintenance
- Boiler Pressure Parts Manufacturing
- Boiler Upgrade and Modification
- Contact Us
- CSR Activities
- Job Dashboard
- Mission and Vision
- Our Business
- Our Services
- Safety Policy
- Spare Parts and Material Supply
- Submit Job Form
- Technical Consulting and Engineering Service