Valmet has signed a cooperation agreement with the independent boiler service provider Agon Pacific co., ltd. According to the agreement, Agon Pacific will support Valmet in providing boiler services in the Southeast Asia. The cooperation started in August and enables Valmet to serve its customers faster with cost-efficient solutions and shorter delivery times.
“We have been looking for a reliable partner in Southeast Asia for a long time and have met with many prospects. Finally, we felt that Agon Pacific is the right choice for us. They are a devoted, hard-working team, they have passed all of our audits, and they have a certified workshop in good condition,” says Mika Pappi, Director, Services, Manufacturing and Solution Development, Valmet.
“As an independent service company, it is very important for Agon Pacific to have world-class partners. Valmet has comprehensive process and technology knowhow, and Agon Pacific has long experience of manufacturing new and replacement pressure parts and spare parts for customers around the world, while providing site services for maintenance and modifications in Southeast Asia. With this cooperation, we will be able to offer customers a wider range of solutions,” says Tommi Ijäs, CEO, Agon Pacific.
“This agreement will be a win-win-win for all. Both Valmet and Agon Pacific will learn and benefit from this cooperation. Agon Pacific has grown to become a highly regarded supplier in the Southeast Asian market, but most importantly, our customers will get faster high-quality service,” says Jouko Kylänpää, Director, Rebuilds and Conversions, Pulp and Energy Business line, Valmet.
About Agon Pacific
Agon Pacific has, since it was established in 2011, become the leading boiler service provider in Southeast Asia. Agon Pacific provides a large range of boiler replacement parts and services, from engineering/design and fabrication at its own ASME-certified workshop, to various types of site services. www.agonpacific.com
Proud to have received our new and revalidated ASME Certificates, certifying Agon Pacific Group for another three years of ASME ‘S’ for pressure part manufacturing and National Board NB together with ‘R’ certification for site service works.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- DONATION FOR CHILDREN AT HUANA, THAILAND
- AGON PACIFIC CO. LTD STARTS AS A KESLA DEALER IN THAILAND
- Office Blessing Ceremony At New Office Location
- Relocation Headquarter Office
- Nurse Shark: Return To The Sea
- SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT POLICY
- Agon Pacific took part in 1st Nordic CEO Roundtable event on October 18th, 2018.
- Agon Pacific is now a proud member of the “Customs Alliances Program”
- Valmet signs a cooperation agreement for boiler services with Agon Pacific
- 100th Anniversary of The Independent Day of Finland
- REVALIDATED AND NEW ASME CERTIFICATE
- GRAND OPENING NEW AGON PACIFIC WORKSHOP BAN CHANG RAYONG
- Raumaster Presentation
- ASME AUDIT COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WHOLE TEAM!
- Movie trailer progression for new manufacturing workshop, Banchang, Rayong
- Agon Pacific to Expand Manufacturing Capacity in Rayong, Thailand
- Drone Inspection By Arc Production
- About Us
- Agon Pacific In Brief
- Boiler Inspection
- Boiler Maintenance
- Boiler Pressure Parts Manufacturing
- Boiler Upgrade and Modification
- Contact Us
- CSR Activities
- Job Dashboard
- Mission and Vision
- Our Business
- Our Services
- Safety Policy
- Spare Parts and Material Supply
- Submit Job Form
- Technical Consulting and Engineering Service