As of June 1st , 2017, at Agon Pacific Group we are moving into a new and bigger workshop for our pressure parts and non-pressure parts fabrication.
Since the boiler company which previously rented the workshop seems to be downsizing its fabrication activities in Asia, Agon Pacific was given the opportunity to take over this larger workshop with the 4500 m2. We had reached full capacity at our previous workshop, so this was very good timing for us.
Agon Pacific will now have much bigger (three times) capacity to serve our valued customers in Thailand and all over Southeast Asia with their fabricated pressure and non- pressure parts needs. With additional covered bays and assembly areas, we will have capacity to fabricate several bigger jobs at the same time with shorter fabrication times as a result.
This relocation to a bigger workshop highlights our commitment to serve our clients in the region with
high quality manufacturing at a competitive price level and with fast delivery times.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Nurse Shark: Return To The Sea
- SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT POLICY
- Agon Pacific took part in 1st Nordic CEO Roundtable event on October 18th, 2018.
- Agon Pacific is now a proud member of the “Customs Alliances Program”
- Valmet signs a cooperation agreement for boiler services with Agon Pacific
- 100th Anniversary of The Independent Day of Finland
- REVALIDATED AND NEW ASME CERTIFICATE
- GRAND OPENING NEW AGON PACIFIC WORKSHOP BAN CHANG RAYONG
- Raumaster Presentation
- ASME AUDIT COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WHOLE TEAM!
- Movie trailer progression for new manufacturing workshop, Banchang, Rayong
- Agon Pacific to Expand Manufacturing Capacity in Rayong, Thailand
- Drone Inspection By Arc Production
- About Us
- Agon Pacific In Brief
- Boiler Inspection
- Boiler Maintenance
- Boiler Pressure Parts Manufacturing
- Boiler Upgrade and Modification
- Contact Us
- CSR Activities
- Job Dashboard
- Mission and Vision
- Our Business
- Our Services
- Safety Policy
- Spare Parts and Material Supply
- Submit Job Form
- Technical Consulting and Engineering Service